1) Read the rules, then accidentally break them.
2) Have a beer or two. Things don’t matter as much then.
3) If you’re missing an ingredient, add something else instead.
4) Forget about what other people think.
5) Forget about what you think.
6) Break something, drop something, spill something, scratch something, or do something else that pretty much ruins your whole project.
7) Consider the accidents as the best parts.
8) Laugh at yourself. Out loud. In front of a mirror. Don’t stop laughing until your stomach hurts. If you can’t laugh, force yourself to. It will make you laugh because it’s so stupid.
9) Stupid things are good too. They are just as good as beautiful, intellectual, polished, perfect things.
10) Have some tea, take a nap, cuddle with the dog, watch a movie, cook a delicious meal with cookies for dessert, go on a walk, dance in the bedroom, read a book, call your loved ones, do your nails, trim your toenails, make some art for fun, and then, well, just forget about it. It doesn’t matter anyway. Or if it does, do it again until you like it.
Image Source: Nobody’s Perfect